WCVB is reporting that cases of COVID-19 in healthcare workers have doubled in the last few weeks. For Boston’s major hospitals there are a total of 396 cases on March 30th. On April 13th, there were 958 with a 142% increase.
See the breakdown below:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: 62 on March 30; 169 on April 13
- Boston Medical Center: 51 on March 30; 159 on April 13
- Brigham and Women’s: 107 on March 30; 233 on April 13
- Massachusetts General Hospital: 115 on March 30; 291 on April 13
- Tufts: 61 on March 30; 106 on April 13.
Those numbers include staff who work with patients, and those who do not.
Please stay at home! If you have to go out, wear a mask.
Leave A Comment