Memorial Day Weekend
Social Wines (52 West Broadway) doors have finally open and just in time for summer. Here are some suggestions to make your Memorial Day Mixer a little livelier.
– Watermelon Wheat from Blue Hills Brewery (Canton) $5.20 / 22oz bottle
– Summer Rye Ale from Mayflower Brewing (Plymouth) $10 / 6-pack bottles
– Chateau Virgile Costieres de Nimes Rose 2011 (Rhône valley, FRA) $14
– Senda 66 Tempranillo 2008 (La Mancha, ESP) $13
– 44 North Huckleberry Vodka (Idaho) with Gus’ Dry Myer Lemon Soda $29 – includes 4-pack soda and two mason jar glasses
American Provisions (613 East Broadway) is offering a special boxed picnic perfect for rooftops soirees or a romantic picnic at the beach.
For $40 this picnic box includes:
– Local Chocolate
– Two local cheeses
– Olives and a baguette
After a hot day at the beach an ice cold beer will do the trick. The Seapoint Restaurant is offering a Beach Blanket Bingo Special. Enjoy $5.00 pizzas along with $9.00 imported pitchers/ $7.00 domestic pitchers 4 to 8 pm every Saturday and Sunday throughout the summer. Stick around for the Celtics Game – they tip off at 8pm Saturday night.
Root, root, root for the home team! It’s game 7 against Philly at 8pm on Saturday night. Watch the Celtics capture the Eastern Conference Championship. Wondering where to watch the game? https://caughtinsouthie.com/restaurants-bar/7-places-watch-game
Add to your arm party. If you’re like us, you love to pile on the bracelets and Ku de Ta (663 East Broadway) has some new ones that surprise and delight. Gypsies and Debutantes are handmade by designer Lana Soussan using Swarovski and Austrian crystals. Each one unique and the perfect balance of hippy and bad-ass! $44 each.