Are you a closet Picasso?
With paint brush in one hand and a glass of wine in the other, let out your inner-Picasso as you are guided through a painting class by a local artist sharing their craft. Celebrating its first anniversary, The Urban Art Bar (163 Old Colony Ave) is one of Southie’s unique businesses that is sure to spark your creativity.
How it works:
1. Check out their calendar for a painting that piques your interest
2. Sign up either alone, with friends, or book a group party
3. On the night of the event show up in clothes that you don’t have a strong emotional attachment to
4. Grab a glass of wine or beer
5. Paint and RELAX!!!
6. Remember, on your night out EVERYONE is an artist!
Simple as that. For more information visit: www.theurbanartbar.com