Game Day Buffalo Chicken Dip
Whether you are going to a party or staying a home on your couch to watch the Pat’s game, this recipe is a real crowd pleaser. It’s spicy and addictive and goes perfect with ice cold beer.
Caught in Southie Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 pound Boneless Chicken Breast?
8 oz. Philly Cream cheese?
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese?
1 cup of Frank’s Original Hot Sauce?
1 cup of Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the chicken in a pot for 30 to 40 minutes until cooked through.
- Cut the cream cheese into 15 cubes and place them in a 13×9 baking pan
- Evenly sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the cream cheese and around the pan
- Pour 1 cup of Ranch dressing and 1 cup of Frank’s Hot Sauce on top of cheeses
- Bake for about 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and stir until blended
- Bake another 10 minutes
- While mixture is baking shred chicken
- When mixture is done baking, add shredded chicken and mix well.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Pour into serving bowl and serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy while you watch the Pats demolish the Texans. Go Pats!