Show your mom how special she is this Mother’s Day. Here are some specials brunches, lunches, pampering and gift ideas to make her feel like amazing woman she is – and you don’t even have to go far to find the perfect gift!
Nurture (127 L Street) With every $100 gift card or $100 product purchase receive a free skin hydrating kit from Dermalogica ($36.50 value)
Lincoln (425 West Broadway) is hosting a special Mother’s Day Brunch. Sit in their open patio and share baked goat cheese with house made fig jam, toasted almonds, sourdough and one of their delicious wood fire pizzas. Celebrate with BOTTLE OF MIONETTO PROSECCO served with your choice of OJ, peach puree, or grapefruit juice.
Del Frisco’s (250 Northern Ave) Treat Mom to a juicy steak by the sea at a special Mother’s Day luncheon at Del Frisco’s. If you join them on Mother’s Day enjoy a complimentary $25 gift card to use the next time you come in!
Lucky’s Lounge (355 Congress Street) Kick it old school with Sinatra Brunch. Mom can enjoy the Crab Cake Benedicts and a Mango Martini while she listens to live entertainment tributing Old Blue Eyes himself.
Phillips Candy House (818 Morrissey Blvd.) Boston’s oldest chocolatier has some great gifts including a combo of sweet, nutty and salty creations sure to satisfy Mom’s sweet tooth.
- Signature Chocolate Turtle Basket- An edible chocolate basket overflowing with Phillips signature turtles. The turtles combine rich, smooth caramel with hand-roasted premium nuts and are topped with luscious milk, deep-dark or white chocolate. Available for $43.75 and packaged in an edible chocolate basket.
- Milk & Dark Sea Salted Turtles – A sweet and salty take on Phillips signature turtles. Nine in a box for $15.95.‚
- Sea Salted Caramels Made with the family’s secret caramel recipe, Phillips handcrafts these caramel treats by dipping them in milk and dark chocolate topped with sea salt. Nine in a box for $9.50.‚
- Join Phillips in the fight to cure Breast Cancer. Beginning May 6th through May 12th, the candy company will donate all proceeds from the sale of its freshly baked chocolate chips cookies to Boston Bakes ‚Ä®for Breast Cancer – a non-profit dedicated to raising funds for Breast Cancer research.
For a complete selection of Phillips chocolate products, please visit – www.phillipschocolate.com
Ku De Ta (663 East Broadway) Adorn mom’s wrist with one of the newest and trendiest accessories. Alex and Ani bracelets can been seen on teens to seniors and Ku de Ta has a whole new crop of them ripe for the picking!Prices start at $24. Get ’em while they’re hot! Embrace the power of positivity. One for mom – one for you!
Foodies (230 West Broadway) Say it with flowers. Foodie’s has ordered some gorgeous fresh cut bouquets for Mom:
- Dozen Rose Bouquets – $19.99
- “Mother’s Wish” Bouquets $14.99
- 10 inch Hanging Flower Baskets – $14.99
- Tulip Bunches – $4.99 Save $1.00 bunch
Social Wines (52 West Broadway) If anyone could use a bottle of wine it would be mom! Social Wines is hosting some tasting this week and can help you pick out a perfect bottle for your mom.
On Friday, May 10th, there will be a special Wine Tasting and Book Signing. Meet “Markets of Paris” author Marjorie Williams while sampling French Rose. Autographed copies available in time for Mother’s Day, and a great way to kick-off the weekend!
South Boston Yoga (36 West Broadway) Let mom breathe and stretch. For a short time only, South Boston Yoga is having a special sale. Prices for the 3-month and yearly unlimited memberships have been reduced. Available until noon on Friday, May 10, 2013 so act fast!
- 3-month membership: $300
- Yearly membership: $1000
Purchase online or the next time you visit the studio and choose the “Summer Special” option.