If you have a little rug rat in your in life you’ve probably been to Bringing Up Baby (if you haven’t, what the heck are you waiting for?). It’s consistently voted one of the best children’s and baby’s clothing stores in Boston, and anyone who has ever stepped foot in the store knows why. In addition to the gorgeous clothes and accessories, the store has a selection of books, high quality toys, and special gifts. And if that’s not enough to win you over the staff (including Golden Retriever Abigail) will! There’s so much great stuff in Bringing Up Baby it can be a little overwhelming, so we thought we’d share some of our favorite picks for gifts!
- Bonnie Mob Sweater and Matching Hat $82.00/$48.00 Do you have a toddler in your life who is also basically an Instagram model? Then they NEED this pompom hat and sweater set, think how great it will photograph!
- Patachou Dress and Romper $69/$62.00 You can only dress siblings matchy-matchy for so long before it gets a little Flowers In The Attic, so take full advantage while you can. This matching dress and romper are perfect for Christmas Eve.
- Brio Farm Railway set 62.00 Because the farmer in the dell likes to get off the farm every once in a while, ok?
- My Take Along Princess Birthday $28.99 This is a STEAL. A castle that also works as a carrying case? The ideal accessory for the little princess on the go.
- Playmobil Hockey arena $64.99 Yes this is technically a kid’s toy, but I know plenty of grown ass men (and a few grown ass women) who would love to get this from Santa.
- Elegant Baby Christmas Blanket $44 Babies can be hard to shop for. They outgrow their clothes so quickly and most clothes make them look fat anyway. We love a baby blanket for a gift, and this is our favorite.
- Appaman Hap $34 For the baby who loves to pillage and plunder, so basically every baby.
- Paz Rodriquez Holiday Knit with Hat $108 Ok, I have a confession to make, I’m not into babies who dress like old men. I like to dress babies like babies! We don’t get to wear comfy one pieces out of the house forever, so cherish it.