I should really grab one more thing…
If you’re anything like me you never really feel “done” with Christmas shopping, I always feel like I should just grab one more thing for whoever I’m shopping for. Nothing crazy to break the bank, but one more little thing. The Beauty Bar is perfect for this not quite done syndrome I have. They have a ton of chic, very reasonably priced jewelry, bags, scarves, gloves, and other accessories in addition to all the other great stuff you’d find in a salon. Here are a few of our top picks.
- Made By Marcia Bags $30 I love, love, love these bags (and going by the reaction they get on Instagram you do too). With nine different sayings there is a makeup bag for everyone on your list. And they may technically be makeup bags but I like to use mine as a clutch because this is America and I can do what I want.
- Frozen Tutu Set $20 For the littlest member of your squad. Can you really beat a tutu, t-shirt, and hair bow for $20? No you can’t.
- Moroccan Oil Products starting at $20 Have you used Moroccan Oil? Have you smelled Moroccan oil? It smells like a little bottle of heaven. There’s everything from deep conditioning masks to glimmer spray.
- Crew Products starting at $11.50 Perfect if you need to grab the guy on your list just one more thing, or if you’re sick of him using White Rain products.
- Woven Clutch $22 This rosy beige oversized clutch is the perfect modern neutral, and with Pantone naming rose quartz co-color of 2016 you’re going to be seeing it everywhere.
- Bumble and Bumble Dry Shampoo $36 I don’t want to be dramatic, but dry shampoo is the greatest thing ever invented. Bumble and Bumble elevates the dry shampoo game by making a version for every hair color, you should but this for anyone you love.
- A Beauty Bar Gift Card The Beauty Bar is a lot more than just products and accessories, they also offer an impressive array of hair and spa treatments. You can do a gift card for a massage, facial, spray tan, or anything else a hair/skincare/beauty conscious loved one could want, personally I’m addicted to their lash extensions (you can read about them here).