COUNT DOWN TO 2021!
Boston Harbor Now‘s Waterfront Ice Sculpture Stroll is back! Get ready to count down to 2021 with over a dozen ice sculptures hosted by businesses and cultural sites across the waterfront.
Put on your winter boots and start strolling during this FREE, fun, and safe waterfront excursion. A lineup of over a dozen unique ice sculptures will be on display from 1:00pm – dusk on December 31, 2020.
- Follow the Ice Sculpture Stroll to over a dozen sites from 1:00pm – dusk on December 31, 2020.
- Enjoy other waterfront sites and activities along the way such as:
- Holiday Lights on the Trellis at Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park
- Winter on the Waterfront Bingo
- Virtual Scavenger Hunts in Charlestown, East Boston and Downtown
- Snowport, Seaport’s new Winter Village
- and more at #BundleUpBoston
Wind your way down the waterfront through the trail of interactive ice sculptures this New Year’s Eve. Come and see some of your seasonal favorites and some new designs hosted by Boston’s waterfront properties.
As a non-profit led initiative, this celebration is a culmination of eight successful years of free and low-cost waterfront programming for residents and visitors across Boston’s waterfront neighborhoods. Click here to support their work.
Make sure you stroll safely!
Leave A Comment