Enjoy a day of shopping, food and fun in the great outdoors!
The Lawn on D is hosting the D Street Fair on Saturday from 5pm-9pm. Browse local vendors in the artisan market organized by Modern Markets featuring art, crafts, goods and more!
Plus, enjoy good old-fashioned family fun with games, music and food. Fun is FREE. Food & drink are available for purchase.
D Street Fair Activities:
- Caricature artists
- Face Painters
- Balloon Twisters
- Dress-Up Camera Station – a 360 photo booth with all kinds of props and costumes and maybe your favorite princesses can join… fun for all ages!
- Princesses Ariel and Belle
- Davey the Clown (3:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
- Local artisan market with art, crafts, and goods from dozens of vendors, hosted by The Modern Markets
- 5-9: Live Music with Broken Heels Band