The iconic Nantucket Stroll returns to South Boston this holiday season for a good cause – The South Boston Neighborhood House!
Get dressed in your holiday best on Saturday, Dec. 9, because Cisco Brewers is serving up their Nantucket Stroll tradition at eight of your favorite Southie bars. Cisco Stroll has it all: 100 exclusive scarf giveaways at each participating bar, costume contest prizes, holiday window decorating contest, Cisco brews, live music, and much more! Vote for your favorite retail holiday window design 12/1-12/9 at www.ciscobrewers.com/blog/cisco-stroll-2023
Most importantly, Cisco Stroll is all about drinking beer and doing good for the community. This event is in support of South Boston Neighborhood House (SBNH), a local non-profit that supports family and neighborhood life in South Boston. $1 for every pint of Cisco beer sold during Cisco Stroll at participating bars will be donated to SBNH. For more information on SBNH visit www.sbnh.org.
How it works: This is not a bar crawl. Choose a participating bar of your choice and get jolly! Saturday, December 9, 2023, from noon to 4pm
Participating Southie bars:
- The Broadway: 726 E Broadway, Boston, MA 02127
- Fresh: 232 Old Colony Ave, Boston, MA 02127
- Layla’s American Tavern: 332 W Broadway, Boston, MA 02127
- Loco Taqueria and Oyster Bar: 412 W Broadway, Boston, MA 02127
- Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant: 425 W Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127
- Hunters Kitchen and Bar: 110 Dorchester St, Boston, MA 02127
- Publico: 11 Dorchester St, Boston, MA 02127
- Roza Lyons: 709 E Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127
This event is open to the public, no tickets and no purchase necessary. Must be 21 or older.
Bringing the community together to celebrate the holidays and raise money for South Boston Neighborhood House.