Put on some good walking shoes and take in all the NYE festivities along the waterfront!
Over a dozen businesses and cultural institutions from Boston’s waterfront neighborhoods have come together for New Year’s Eve on the Waterfront 2020. Make your New Year’s Eve a fun and memorable one. Follow the Ice Sculpture Stroll to over a dozen sites and other activities on New Years Eve.
Enjoy waterfront activities like:
- Harbor Map Tour at the Boston Harbor Hotel
- Touch-a-Truck with First Responders at the Envoy Hotel*
- Walking Tour of the Wharf District with the Friends of the Boston Harborwalk*
- Countdown to the new years with the return of New Year’s Eve Midnight Harbor Fireworks.
Ice Sculptures can be seen at:
- Atlantic Wharf
- Battery Wharf Hotel
- BHI NPS Welcome Center
- Boston Harbor Hotel
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Christopher Columbus Park
- Envoy Hotel*
- Fan Pier/Fallon CBRE*
- Harbor Towers
- International Place
- Kings Dining and Entertainment*
- Moakley Courthouse*
- New England Aquarium
- Seaport x 2*
*Indicates a Seaport location
Leave A Comment