0.4 min readBy Published On: April 10th, 2014Categories: News0 Comments

The BFD responded to a two alarm fire at 52 Thomas Park on Wednesday late afternoon.  According to the fire department, the cause of blaze is believed to be a cigarette “carelessly disposed” igniting the first floor porch.  Damages are estimated to be over $600,000. 

 

Boston firefighters rescued a dog from the second floor and according to the home’s owner, an unidentified civilian entered the building and helped a resident to safety.