0.4 min readBy Published On: January 3rd, 2023Categories: News4 Comments

According to a post by City Council President and Southie resident Ed Flynn – there have been reports of dogs being shocked by stray voltage from an exposed wire. Eversouce has been working in the area and informed Flynn they’ll be investigating.

Back in 2018, a similar situation happened and Flynn organized a working session in the city council to discuss.

 

4 Comments

  1. mplo January 4, 2023 at 7:02 pm - Reply

    Ohhhhh! Oh, my gos! Those poor dogs! I”m so sorry that happened to them Here’s hoping that the dog in the picture, as well as the other dogs that were shocked by the bolt out of the blue near F Street and Broadway are okay.

    • Joe Cappuccio January 6, 2023 at 10:36 pm - Reply

      Don’t let your pets near any metal plates on the sidewalk, catch basins, or sewer covers.

  2. Edward Trainor January 5, 2023 at 4:37 pm - Reply

    Happened in the south end few years ago! 🐶

  3. That’s Ruff… January 5, 2023 at 6:27 pm - Reply

    That is all.

    Carry on.

Leave A Comment