BOSTON, December 8, 2023 – A Framingham man with a pending armed robbery case from October is now facing charges for his role in robbing two hearing-impaired individuals at gun and knife point outside of a Burger King in South Boston last month, causing one of the victims to have a fear-induced stroke, District Attorney Kevin Hayden announced.

CHRISTOPHER JIMENEZ-NUNEZ, 19, was charged with armed robbery (firearm), armed robbery (knife), and two counts of assault and battery on Wednesday in South Boston BMC.

Jimenez-Nunez was previously arraigned in South Boston BMC in October for armed robbery (firearm) and assault with a dangerous weapon involving another victim.

Assistant District Attorney Christian Pasciak requested that Jimenez’s bail on the October case be revoked. However, Judge John McDonald Jr refused Pasciak’s request and instead released Jimenez-Nunez on personal recognizance and ordered GPS monitoring with home confinement except for work. Jimenez-Nunez is due back in court on January 9, 2024.

At about 6:22 p.m. on November 16 Boston police responded to an assault and battery call. The victims, a woman and a man, reported to officers through an American Sign Language interpreter that they were walking on West Broadway the day before when two unknown males walked out of Burger King and pointed a gun and a knife at them.

The first victim said one suspect, later identified as Jimenez-Nunez, pointed a knife at her stomach and pulled her hair while removing two IPads from her backpack. The second suspect, later identified as Chance Morgan, pointed a gun at the second victim, placed him in a chokehold, and grabbed his fanny pack containing his cell phone, an Apple watch, and $200 in cash. Both Jimenez-Nunez and Morgan fled the scene.

The second victim reported he was also hit on the forehead and suffered a stroke after the incident due to fear. The victims were unable to call for help until they got home due to the thefts. EMS arrived and transported the victims to a local hospital for treatment.

The victims were able to identify Jimenez-Nunez through a photo array. Morgan has not been apprehended at this time.

“The fear and harm these assailants inflicted upon these victims is reprehensible.  We will hold them accountable. Mr. Jimenez-Numez represents an immediate threat to the public and we made our request for bail revocation in full recognition of the danger he poses. Our office will work with the victims to ensure they are supported and have the necessary resources to navigate the court process,” Hayden said.

One Comment

  1. This Dazzling Urbanites… December 13, 2023 at 11:56 am - Reply

    …”cellie” is most definitely going to “Have it HIS way”…😬

Leave A Comment