Community Meeting on Wednesday, September 20th at 6pm at CRISPR Therapeutics – 105 West First Street. You can learn more here.
Massport is also hosting its monthly board meeting on Thursday. You can get the details here.
Maybe you’re driven by the D and 1st Street neighborhood and noticed that Cypher Street is closed. Well, we’ve got the scoop on the Massport project that will be making improvements and changes to Cypher Street and E Street, including improved infrastructure, bike lanes, and more. Interested in learning more? Visit here
. There’s a community meeting coming up, too – check out the schedule here!
- Richards Street – New bicycle/pedestrian facilities
- Cypher Street – Roadway reconstruction including new sidewalks, roadway, bicycle facilities (to D Street) & utilities
- Cypher Street (D Street to E Street) – New roadway construction, sidewalks & utilities
- E Street – Milling/ Repaving (Asphalt Surface Restoration)
- Fargo Street – Roadway reconstruction, including new sidewalks, roadway surface & utilities
Here’s a handy dandy map of the area: