During Gov. Charlie Baker’s press conference on Monday, he urged anyone who attended a large gathering the past few weeks to get tested for COVID-19.
Here’s a list of testing spot in the city.
- Testing is free regardless of insurance or immigration status, and will not affect “public charge” rule determinations.
- All sites require you to call ahead for pre-screening and to schedule an appointment.
- Hours vary between sites. Please call ahead.
- Many of these sites have capacity for languages in addition to English.
- Contact your health insurance provider with insurance coverage questions.
The multilingual Mayor’s Health Line (617-534-5050) can help with health insurance applications, navigating Boston’s health care system and COVID-19 questions.