The City of Boston is partnering with community health centers to increase access to COVID-19 testing for Boston residents. You can check out the map here.
• Testing is free regardless of insurance or immigration status and will not affect “public charge” rule determinations.
• All sites require you to CALL AHEAD for pre-screening and to schedule an appointment.
• Hours vary between sites. CALL AHEAD.
• Many of these sites have capacity for languages in addition to English.
• Contact your health insurance provider with insurance coverage questions.
The multilingual Mayor’s Health Line (617-534-5050) can help with health insurance applications, navigating Boston’s health care system and COVID-19.