A second neighborhood meeting in regards to developing a sustainable transportation plan for the South Boston Waterfront will take place on Thursday,September 18th at 6pm at District Hall (75 Northern Ave).
The South Boston Waterfront Sustainable Transportation Plan is responsible with developing a plan for the future with the following goals:
- Improve access and mobility for all
- Support economic growth and vitality
- Reinforce sustainable policies and programs
- Enhance the public realm
- Contribute environmental and health benefits
- Invest smartly for the future
The project is being managed by A Better City on behalf of the sponsoring agencies, and is scheduled to be complete with plan recommendations by December 2014.
Project details are available at the South Boston Waterfront Mobility website.