The homebuying process can seem daunting at first. But it doesn’t have to be.
Carlisle Real Estate has created a new video series that breaks down the homebuying process step by step, giving you the inside scoop on exactly what you can expect along the way, from making an offer to getting the keys to your new home! Visit here to schedule your free 15-minute real estate assessment.
Video #1 – First Steps
In this episode of First Steps, the Carlisle team break down how to make an offer, answering questions like:
- You’ve found the home you love… what comes next?
- How long does it take for an offer to get accepted?
- After your offer is accepted, what comes next?
Video #2 – Home Inspections
Why are home inspections so important to the home-buying process? Here’s everything you need to know about home inspection process, answering questions like:
- Why home inspections are one of the most important things in the buying process
- What home inspectors do, and why they’re an important part of your team
- After home inspection, what comes next?
Video #3 – How To Choose The Right Lender and Real Estate Attorney
Attorneys and lenders are involved in practically every real estate transaction… but what exactly do they do? And how can they help you?
- What to look for in your mortgage lender
- How to secure a mortgage
- How a real estate attorney makes the paperwork process much easier for you
- and so much more
Video #4 – Purchase & Sale Agreement – The Final Steps
Once a buyer and seller agree on an offer, they sign a Purchase & Sale agreement. Here’s what you can expect during the Purchase & Sale agreement process.
Video #5 – Closing – Getting Your Keys
Once your loan is approved and your offer is accepted, what comes next?
The final and most exciting step in the home-buying process: getting your keys!
- The final numbers on your purchase (your down payment, closing costs, and final interest rate)
- How long it takes to officially close on a home and get your keys and much more!
Is it a good time for you to buy? Visit here to schedule your free 15-minute real estate assessment.
Make sure to follow Carlisle Real Estate on Instagram