Probably no surprise to anyone, but Trick or Treating on Broadway has been canceled due to COVID-19. But don’t worry, the South Boston Chamber of Commerce announces the first ever Jack O’Lantern’s Halloween Scavenger Hunt!
See Press Release Below:
Due to ongoing concerns about group gatherings and large events amid the pandemic, the South Boston Chamber of Commerce has decided not to organize the annual Trick or Treat on Broadway event this year. While we are all very disappointed, we want to ensure everyone’s safety and hope to find new ways to celebrate Halloween.
● In lieu of Trick or Treat on Broadway, the Chamber will hold the first-ever Jack O’Lantern’s Halloween Scavenger Hunt throughout the month of October!
● Our friend Jack O’Lantern is being very cheeky this year and is hiding shamrocks in the Halloween decorations. We hope you will help us find them! The Scavenger Hunt is open to all ages, and participants will be entered into weekly raffles to win prizes.
To Play Along:
- Jack O’Lantern will be hiding shamrocks around South Boston. Businesses and residents can also hide a shamrock in their Halloween Decorations.
- Residents and businesses can hide a shamrock they already have on hand, or visit www.southbostonchamber.org for a printable one to decorate.
- Scavenger Hunt Cards will be available at the businesses listed at www.southbostonchamber.org, or print a card from the Chamber website.
- Check www.southbostonchamber.org or follow the Chamber’s social media to find out hints where Jack O’Lantern has hidden shamrocks throughout South Boston.
- Go on the hunt! When you find a shamrock, fill out the Scavenger Hunt Card.
- When you have found 10 shamrocks, drop your Scavenger Hunt Card off at one of the addresses printed on the card, or email a picture or scan of your card to us at [email protected]
- Each complete Scavenger Hunt Card will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a gift card and goodie bag, starting Friday, October 16.
- Multiple age-appropriate prizes will be awarded each week.
Questions? Please see www.southbostonchamber.org for more information.
Leave A Comment