The news of Southie’s newest dance school has got us “shuffling ball changing” in the street. Jacquelyn’s Dance Academy will hold classes at the L Street Bathhouse on Saturdays beginning in the fall. Local hottie and lifelong resident Jacquelyn McDonough will be teaching tap, jazz, ballet and hip hop (our favorite) to students ages 3 and up.
Scoop on Jacquelyn
- She is the daughter of the legendary Bill “Touchie” McDonough of Touchie’s Shamrock Pub fame and Denise as in “Miss Denise” highly praised daycare provider making her practically Southie Royalty.
- She’s been dancing since the age of 2 and hasn’t stopped yet.
- Graduated from Boston Latin School and was captain of the varsity cheerleading team. (Go Wolfpack!)
- Graduated from Fairfield University where she was captain of the Fairfield Dance Team.
- She is works for State Street Corporation in Finance (brains and beauty)
- She is a member of the Boston Blazers Dancers, The Sparks
If you are interested in learning to dance, drop Jacqueline an email [email protected]