We’ve got the scoop on where to get delicious meals, side dishes, and dessert for all your holiday entertaining! Check back as this list will be updated!
Grinch Inspired Meal via Lincoln
Let Lincoln do the cooking for you!Includes ready-to-eat Roast Beast, Grinch inspired sides, and dessert. Offering half & full portions. Offering half & full portions. You can place your order here!
American Provisions has everything to make your holidays merry and bright. From full dinners to oysters, cheese platters, desserts and more! You can check out the full menu here!
Capo has everything from stuffed shells and spiral ham to dessert and espresso martinis to go for all your entertaining needs! Check out the full menu here!
Beef Wellington Christmas Eve Catering by Chef Colin Lynch at Bar Mezzana
Bar Mezzana’s Chef Colin Lynch is ready to make your Christmas dreams come true with his take delicious holiday offerings available to-go from his kitchen to yours. Order for two, four or six guests for $70 per person. Orders can be placed by calling Bar Mezzana at 617-530-1770 anytime between 4:00pm – 9:00pm daily. All orders must be placed by December 19th and pickup on December 23rd between 12pm – 6pm.
Dinner for Two Includes:
- Beef Wellington: Center cut prime beef tenderloin brushed with english mustard, wrapped with 24 month prosciutto di parma, exotic mushroom duxelle, and puff pastry ready to bake.
- Potato Gratin with Garlic and Comte Cheese
- Creamed spinach
A la carte offerings:
- Lasagna Bolognese (serves 2-4) $45
- Shrimp Cocktail: $3.50 each; Minimum 6 per order with Cocktail Sauce and Lemons
- Oysters: a Dozen @islandcreekoysters with a Shucking Knife, Lemons, Cocktail Sauce, Mignonette and Green Chili Sauce $45
- White Sturgeon Caviar with Potato Chips, Brioche for Toasting, and Chive Crème Fraîche $75/oz
Cafe Porto Bello
Cafe Porto Bello offers party trays for you holiday get-togethers! Enjoy their famous chicken parm, eggplant rollatini, lasagna and more! You can see a full menu here!
Christmas Desserts and Treats
Celebrate the season with some homemade baked goods from these local makers and bakers! Whether your celebrating at home or brightening someone’s day, here are some holiday sweets and treats, to make your holidays more delicious!