In this fast paced world of social media, short attention spans and our non-stop lifestyles, it’s good to know that Starbucks is on top of it all. No time to meet your friend for coffee? No worries, now you can tweet them a cup and your friendship bond will be stronger than that Venti cappuccino.
Starbucks has announced Tweet a Coffee – a fun way to share a coffee with a friend. You just sync your twitter account with a Starbucks account (https://www.starbucks.com/tweet-a-coffee), add a credit card and voile – you’ll be sending friends and followers coffees as much as you’d like.
All you do is tweet @tweetacoffee along with your friend’s twitter handle, and you’re done. A $5 gift card is sent to your recipient directly from Starbucks. We expect we will be getting lots of Starbucks tweets heading our way.
suggestions for who to tweet coffees to:
- the guy who rang your bell to remind you to move your car for street cleaning
- your neighbor whose pumpkin you stole because you were drunk
- the lady you double-parked in for 30 minutes because you never heard her beeping
- the guy who offered you a seat on the #7 bus
- your twitter crush – (we all have them)
Who will you send a coffee to?