What do you do when your hard drive crashes or you spill wine on your laptop?
Is your instinct to head to the nearest Best Buy? Well fear not – help is right here in Southie!
- Who: Tech Computers of Boston
- What: Southie’s own walk-in, retail computer store and repair shop. Tech Computers also provides a service to the community by repairing and reselling computers at cost. It is the sister company to Tech Networks located across the street- which provides managed IT solutions to small, mid-size and large businesses. Both are owned-operated by David Chubb and Susan Labandibar- both South Boston residents.
- Where: Andrew Square at 574 Dorchester Ave, across from the Andrew Sq. Station
- When: M-F / 9AM-6PM and Saturdays / 9AM-1PM
- Why: We were struck by the genuine concern these techs have for their customers. One tech stated: “We try to help the customer decide what is best for them. We want to take on the role of a trusted advisor, not a salesperson. We don’t want to see our customers each week~ we want to help them get back to work. We believe being honest with a customer brings more customers.” How refreshing?
The staff at Tech Computers has over 94 years of collective experience between them so you are in good hands! If Tech Computers doesn’t have what you need, no problem…they will order it and call you the moment it comes in.
Here are a few more tidbits
- in-home service available
- An official re-seller for CLEAR- the alternative to 3G and 4G service that provides a fixed cost and mobility
- For $150, you can get a Windows XP Professional Computer with the latest Service Pack and security features, including the latest anti-virus from Microsoft, 80-120 gigabyte hard drive, the latest maintenance tools, and all Microsoft updates will be 100% up-to-date. Even includes a CD & RW / DVD combo drive.
So the next time you have a computer need, let the amazing staff of Tech Computers help you out!
The anti virus product available on Microsoft’s website is free and superior so no need to pay for it.
Get in touch