Get the scoop!
We got the inside scoop on activities and events happening at the South Boston Branch Library( 646 East Broadway) from Librarian Laura Miller. Mark your calendars!
- On Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m enjoy Story Time for ages 0-5.
- Wednesday, December 16, 10:30 am Music and Movement with Sarah Gardner for children under 2.
- Thursday, January 7, 4:00 pm kicks off the first of four weeks of Children’s Yoga with Radiant Yoga for kids ages 3-7. Namaste.
- On Friday December 18 and January 8at 10:00 am, Story Time for ages 0-2 and at 11:00 am Circle Time for children under 2.
- On Saturday, December 19th from 10am-3pm there will be a holiday book sale – a perfect opportunity to pick up some gifts for the book lovers on your your list and help support our library!