Dreaming of warmer weather? Go see The Progressive Insurance New England Boat show at the Boston Convention Center. Spend the day looking at boats, yachts, schooners, and nautical displays galore. This nine-day interactive, educational, immersive and entertaining experience attracts more than 50,000 marine enthusiasts of all ages and lifestyles.
With something for every budget and level of interest the Show will feature 600 boats, 250 exhibitors and the best deals of the year for New Englanders prepping for another glorious summer on the water.
If your wealthy enough to purchase one, good for you! If your like the rest of us, you can spend the day dreaming of the one you’ll buy when you hit the Power Ball. The show runs from February 10th through February 18th.
Get your tickets HERE and also use the promo code “BOATGO” for a special Buy one, get one offer through 2/9/18.
Coppersmith Social Media Sweepstakes
Visit Coppersmith February 9–17, 2018, and snap a selfie or photo with the featured MarineMax Russo boat on display from the Progressive® Insurance New England Boat Show®. Post your photo with the boat at Coppersmith to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with hashtags #NEBoatShow and #CoppersmithBOS to enter for your to win a grand prize valued at $3,000. The prize includes:
- Coppersmith Roof Deck Dinner party for 8 (Valid until August 31st, 2018)
- Fishing Trip for 4 from Goose Hummock Shops aboard a 40 ft. Contender with Captain and fishing expert Phil Howarth. (Valid until August 31, 2018)
- Ten tickets to the 2019 Progressive® Insurance New England Boat Show®
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win:
- No purchase necessary.
- Take a photo with the MarineMax Russo boat at Coppersmith starting February 9, 2018
- The Sweepstakes starts on February 9, 2018 and ends February 18, 2018
- To enter for your chance to win, post a photo (or selfie) with the boat at Coppersmiths with these hashtags on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram: #NEBoatShow #CoppersmithBOS
- Winner will be selected randomly on February 18, 2018 at 6 p.m. EST
- The winner will be notified by their channel of submission:
- If entered via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, the New England Boat Show will reply to the winner and ask for a Direct Message.
- The winner has 24 hours to respond to claim their prize or another photo will be selected.
- One confirmed winner will be awarded the grand prize valued at $3,000 (prizes listed above).
Image: Sea Ray Sundancer 460. She is the largest boat coming to the show and therefore dubbed, “The Queen of the Show.”