with C2 Fitness
C2 Fitness (844 Summer Street) is getting in the holiday spirit with a special event with a health and wellness twist. On Saturday, December 7th following the regularly scheduled 10:30 Barre class, enjoy a few hours focusing on ways to counter holiday stress and how to maintain a healthy lifestyle well into 2014. This event takes place from 11:30am-1:30pm.
This enjoyable event will feature the following vendors:
- Wildly Nourished – Kicking off our week-long Detox Challenge (December 7-14th), Stephanie Morrissey, founder of local raw food vendor, Wildly Nourished, will be providing an informational overview of how to follow a holistic, nourishing diet during the holidays, along with samples of her famous raw bites!
- It Works! Skinny Wraps- Designed to tone, tighten and firm trouble areas, Skinny Wraps are a first-to-market body applicator applied for 45 minutes to improve skin texture. We’ll be offering wraps during the event and special discounts for loyal customers.
- MiniLuxe – Are your nails ready for the holiday season? MiniLuxe provides high quality nail products and ultra-hygienic practices to help keep your nails looking fresh and clean. At the event, we’ll be offering complimentary polish changes for and a variety of great stocking stuffers to purchase
- NUX – American made workout clothing designer, NUX USA, will be sharing a sample line of their unique pants, tanks, capris, pullovers and sweaters. Perfect for barre class and beyond!
- Nourish Your Soul – Interested in trying a juice cleanse? Susan Cabana of Nourish Your Soul will be offering sample of fresh pressed juices and cleanse packages
- C2 Gift Certificates – Have a friend or family member who might be interested in our Barre program? C2 will help customize the right gift!