The warm weather is finally here and a Hot Girl Walk can be a great way to enjoy the sunshine. You may be wondering what the hell is a Hot Girl Walk? And no, you do not have to be a hot girl to do this. All genders, ages, and varying levels of attractiveness are welcome. The “hot girl” title is more of a confidence and energy you exude while on your walk.
You might have had enough of “Hot girl this/ hot girl that” and honestly, I feel that. But a walk is for all! You can be enjoying a Short King Summer or Feral Girl Summer and still enjoy a Hot Girl Walk. The hot girl walk is an essential for any Southie resident and here is your guide.
Hot girl walk essentials:
- Location: A beautiful view can only enhance your walk. Some great spots include the Island, the Seaport District, or even a stroll down Broadway.
- Coffee: A coffee is not only necessary for energy. But it helps to exude that, this is a walk for leisure and I do not plan on breaking a sweat.
- Clothing: This is your best chance to show off your best athleisure. You can finally wear that exercise dress you impulsively bought last year.
- Accessories: Bust out the air pods, fanny packs, and wrist/ankle weights. And yes, you heard me right, wrist/ankle weights are back.
- Mindset: For your best walk, you need the right mindset. The mindset is that this walk is going to change your life. Life problems don’t exist when you are powering walking. Bring a friend and you don’t even need therapy anymore.
I can’t wait to see all of Southie on a Hot Girl Walk, this season. But if you see me Sad Girl Crying out the island in my parked car, you didn’t. Also a Guide for Best Car Crying Spots is a guide for a different day.