Youthline/Boston Youth Fund
Mayor Tom Menino and the the Boston Youth Fund want to help you find summer employment. Boston Youth Fund provides thousands of Boston teens between the ages of 15 and 17 with job opportunities during the summer months. They will be hosting a job fair on Saturday, February 16th, from 11:30 to 2pm at the Boston Public Library at Copley Square.
- More than 100 organizations will be present to talk to about summer job opportunities for Boston resident teens.
- Bringing a resume with you is recommended, but not
- Some organizations will either conduct a short onsite
- interview or will schedule one for another date.
- Computers will be available in the Teen Room for filling out?job applications via the Hopeline, and BYF staff will be able to help with the process. ?
Teens will work in a variety of jobs within community, faith-based, and government agencies. Positions include administrative assistants, mural painters, peer leaders and many more!
Also HOPELINE Registration kicked off on February 1st. Apply to the HOPELINE to be considered for employment with the Boston Youth Fund for the summer of 2012! All applicants must be full-time residents of Boston and be between the ages of 15 and 17 years old.
Register online 24 hours a day from Feb 1 at 10am until Mar 3 at 11:59pm, or call 617-635-HOPE(4673). To see a list of job sites that offered HOPELINE jobs last summer. www.bostonyouthzone.com/BYF