Orbis Data Solutions Inc is currently seeking recruiters to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing company servicing the exciting Life Sciences sector. Joining Orbis Data Solution’s team early on as a recruiting professional you will have a tremendous opportunity to grow your clientele. Candidates will need to be self-motivated, organized, possess a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills. Candidates must be motivated by success, and have the ability to prioritize as they work on multiple projects concurrently. Individuals will commit to activity benchmarks such as cold-calls, emails outreach, appointments, and other key success factors.
Why Orbis Data Solutions?
- Fun, competitive environment
- Aggressive commission plans
- Strong business development team which means great opportunity as a recruiter
- Generous vacation and flex time
- Annual Presidents Club to Caribbean
- Everyone works very hard. Everyone contributes
- Seasoned, experienced leadership who understand how to help you succeed
- Leadership works alongside rest of the team to generate business and provide support
Desired Skills and Experience
- Actively recruit and manage Orbis Data Solution’s hiring processes for positions with our clients.
- Build and Maintain an extensive network of Pharmaceutical Professionals in order to fill positions quickly and effectively
- Educate and excite candidates about our clients as an organization and the role
- Pre-screen applicants by reviewing resumes, conducting phone interviews for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge
- Follow defined recruiting practices and maintain consist daily/weekly activity levels
- Communicate with applicants regarding their status throughout the application process by providing email notifications and phone calls documented through Orbis Data Solution’s applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 or more years of phone based sales desired
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong multi-tasking ability as well as demonstrated proficiency in planning, follow-through, scheduling, time management and organizing required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and the use of online websites and social media.
To be considered please submit resumes to: [email protected]