FALL SWEAT WITH AMY AT B/SPOKE SOUTH BOSTON
November 11 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
This is a Southie Sunday you do NOT want to miss!!
Come join Amy Wilichowski and the B/SPOKE South Boston community on Saturday, November 11th for an afternoon workout (your choice of spin or yoga x strength) followed by a post-sweat hangout with pumpkin pie protein smoothies (from Amy’s collab with Reign Drink Lab), Life Alive food, JuneShine samples, the NEW Culture POP soda flavor, 1987 shopping, and a goodie bag to take home.
Spin will be taught by Christina Muccio (@mooch) and yoga x strength will be taught by Juliana Tordella (@juliana.jpg). Classes will take place in their respective studios and everyone will hangout together in the common space afterwards while enjoying food, drinks, and brand pop-ups.
Invite a friend and book bikes next to each other or come solo, make friends, and try a new workout… either way, you will be welcomed with open arms.
- Spin or yoga x strength class at the event
- B/SPOKE class credit to use any time after the event
- REIGN Drink Lab pumpkin pie protein smoothie from Amy’s collab
- Juneshine drinks
- Culture Pop soda – you’ll get to try their brand new flavor!
- Life Alive food
- 1987 shopping
- Goodies bags with Hu chocolate, Simple Mills crackers, Purely Elizabeth oat cups, and Buttercream Bakeshop cookies
- B/SPOKE membership promos available exclusively to event attendees
Please sign up for a B/SPOKE account here prior to the event date!! This is required for attendance (and to receive your class credit).