Beach Yoga with Daisyface
July 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
SHE’S BAAACK! For her SiXTH season of Beach Yoga on Pleasure Bay (South Boston), ALL ARE WELCOME to Saturday Beach Yoga w/ daisyface flow!
Join Morgan of daisyface flow every Saturday morning (weather permitting) for the best way to kick off your weekend – a yoga flow on the beach!
Class is taught to all levels of practitioners, so whether it’s your first class with us (or ever) or your 101st, come & move, breathe & be in all the ways you feel called to & leave the rest.
We meet right by the gazebo / American flag pole / WWII memorial — using GPS, type in “Pleasure Bay Parking” and it’ll bring you right to us!
I arrive ~20 minutes before class. Look for me, my big smile, teal crate, chalkboard sign, & wagon of sandy yoga mats (available to rent for $3)!
Parking is available first-come, first serve in the Pleasure Bay Parking Lot.
Everything You Need to Know
* First time joining us for beach yoga? No need to “sign up”, but please e-sign this liability waiver ahead of time.
* 6th season = 2 classes weekly . . .
* Saturday’s @ 10AM – Weekend Warrior Flow
* Wednesday’s @ 6PM – Feel Good Flow
* Class is $20. Cash or Venmo @daisyfaceflow.
* Each class is geared towards newer & well-practiced yogi’s alike. I welcome ALL students, kids, grandparents to join & to “take what you want & leave the rest”
while we flow. My goal is to leave you feeling good from the inside, out!
*This 2023 season continues to request that as an attendee to please respect the space of fellow students & set up your mat with enough space on all four sides.
*Take any trash off the beach that you bring on with you. And if you’re not feeling 100%, please stay home and rest.