Written by Heather Foley
Attention, attention! Loco Taqueria and Oyster Bar is open for brunch Monday! No work on Monday (it is Martin Luther King Day after all)? We can’t think of a better way to wrap up the long weekend than brunch at Loco. Work on Monday? Call in sick, ya dummie. We’re so excited about Loco’s brunch on a Monday we made a top ten list, I don’t think we’ve ever done that before!
- Let’s face it, tequila should be mandatory on Mondays.
- You’re still celebrating that Patriots win.
- BACON GUACAMOLE.
- Monday’s Maury episode is a rerun so you may as well leave the house.
- Wasn’t one of your New Year’s Resolutions to get out more? No? Go anyway.
- There’s nothing better than a couple daytime cocktails.
- Actually daytime cocktails and a nap, there’s nothing better than daytime cocktails and a nap.
- Their French toast involves cinnamon and vanilla custard, whipped ricotta, and dulce de leche.
- What else are you going to do? Go to the gym?
- The coconut margarita.
We’d love to know your favorite reason for brunch at Loco, tell us on Twitter (@maureencaught) or tag us in your post on Instagram (caughtinsouthie)!