Nourish Your Soul – Grand Opening
Let’s celebrate with some juice! Nourish Your Soul is a fresh-pressed juice and smoothie bar that just opened in Southie at 15 Channel Center Street in the the Fort Point Neighborhood. Come help them celebrate on Saturday, February 1st from 10am-2pm. Enjoy free samples of juices, coffee, smoothies and more. Enter for a chance to win free passes to the Club by George Foreman III, a one day cleanse and other prizes!
Nourish Your Soul is all about 100% pure, no additives, just fresh raw juice. Completely dairy-free, the smoothies are made with the highest quality ingredients and can include a healthy boost of maca, cacao, chia, flax, lucuma, bee pollen or hemp.
In addition to fresh raw juices, smoothies and cleanses made of organic (and local whenever possible) fruits and veggies with no additives or sugar – just healthy, good for you stuff!
Located inside The Club by George Foreman III, Nourish Your Soul will offer the following organic provisions and coffee, a perfect post-workout grab-and-go:
- BudiBar wheat-free, vegan bars in almond, Namaste, macadamia and cacao flavors
- Chilmark Coffee Company, an exceptional coffee company based locally on the Vineyard
- Organic Living Superfoods organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free chia and go green energy squares, trail mixes and dark chocolate coconut chunks
- Purely Elizabeth organic, sugar-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, gluten-free granola to pair with Nourish’s Almond and Cashew Milks
- Starbars superfood bars in many flavors
- Vigilant Eats superfood cereals to mix with Nourish’s Almond and Cashew Milks
- Vita raw, organic chocolate and warrior bars
Check it out! For more information visit http://www.nourishyoursoul.com/