Ladies (and gentlemen) who lunch.
Del Frisco’s debuts a new lunch menu this week. Known for their delicious steak and outstanding service, Del Frisco’s is happy to announce some new items on their lunch menu. Executive Chef Derek Barragan has crafted new lunch offerings, which include a mix of salads, sandwiches and entrees.
Enjoy dishes like:
- Seared Ahi Tuna with shaved Napa cabbage and arugula with mango, chilled noodles, toasted almonds with tomatoes, avocado and a ginger sesame dressing,
- Chicken Avocado Club with crisp bacon lettuce, tomato, and a chipotle aioli
- Lamb Chops with a mozzarella orzo cake, sauteed spinach finished with a basil chimichurri
- Prime Rib Eye Milanese with baby mixed greens, roasted red pepper and tomato finished with an orzo and basil dressing
- Sole Francese with lump crabmeat, baby arugula, cherry tomato with a lemon chive beurre blanc
In addition, Del Frisco’s offers a “Business Lunch,” priced at $23, which includes an affordble alternative with a choice of starter and entree, ?along with a hearty side. For reservations and more information, please call 617.345.3941, or visit www.delfriscos.com.
We say schedule an extra long lunch, sit harborside and enjoy!