Build-a-Boob Pot Pottery Class — 10/3 The Broadway
October 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This event is the tits! Join us for a special ‘Build-a-Boob Pot’ Pottery Class at The Broadway Restaurant + Bar in Southie in collaboration with In Good Co gift shop.
In this inclusive, beginner-friendly 1.5 hour workshop you’ll learn to make a personalized boob pot – go on, don’t be shy – add that body hair, wobbly bits, and stretch marks that makes you unique.
Tuesday October 3rd, from 6:30-8:00 PM at The Broadway South Boston (726 E Broadway, Boston, MA 02127). Delicious drinks + food available for purchase!
Each ticket includes:
- 1.5 hour workshop on pottery basics, how to create pinch pots, how to transform them into a clay “boob” pot, and how to add surface decoration to clay taught by Kait – founder of In Good Co gift shop and the artist behind Party Mouth Pottery
- Our signature ‘Beginner Pottery Kit’ which includes everything you need to make your boob pot during class (and yours to take home to create more after class!!)
- Choose air dry clay (decorative, includes paint + paintbrush) or ceramic clay (will be fired + glazed to be foodsafe + waterproof, then shipped to you in 5-6 weeks)
- Voucher for a free ‘Pottery with a Purpose’ virtual event
- Pottery trivia with prizes